Not much site seeing done on my part. Just hanging around the house. shop a little, play a little, make a little havoc, etc. ohoh. but ATE SO MUCH. Porbably put on a few kilograms):
But no regrets! absolutely zero regrets. I gained a few kilograms, but definitely more than just that.
Apart from the aging population(way more than singapore in numbers, etc. even Sinmgaporean old people are faster, and more responsive. guess our gov does a good job in taking care of them) and the amount of youngsters working part time, all's good.
I love how everyone is so willing to greet each other a simple "good morning", "how are you doing".
I love the clear blue skies I wake up to every morning.
I love how you look out the window, and see the majestic mountains watching over you.
&&& I absolutely LOVEEEEE the food there.
& I learned so much there.
Half a month's stay in yiyi's house.
All the early morning's tippy toes to the kitchen to go online with Jonathan.
All the American breakfasts in Mimi's/Coco's/etcetc
All the shoppings with the ladies of the house! :D
Playing around with the kids.
Just driving around to help my aunt out a little makes this trip so beautiful.
Well spent time with Jonathan, Krissy, both Yiyis, jacob, nigel, and last but not least, uncle roger and po po.
My grandma especially.
Realised how I don't spend a lot of time with her. This time, it was 24/7 LITERALLY for 2 weeks. Naggy and all, she still loves me.
and i love her too(:

A trip I'll never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment