Good morning world!
I thought i missed the bunch in school while I was away but hey, i didnt expect that i missed them this much.
Bought the cherry tweezlers, and hanis shared it around. it tastes like CRAP. honestly, really, tastes like rubber bands. everyone's face after tasting it was pure CLASSIC. sorry guys!
Training after Chinese was like screaming in my face "Jieyi you suck". couldnt run the 2.4km round the school track. and I had really NICE people laughing at me while i ran. Thanks a lot *ahem* jeremy
Tennis after that was plain funny. I suck. and so did the other guys. So it was just laughing at them, and myself. HAHA.
Dinner at 18 chefs with the girls and the guys. Yummy. Can you believe it? In the food paradise called America, I thought of 18chefs. ahwells. pretty cool(: loved it.
Train ride to Ion with Amanda, Hanis, and Jacq was HILARIOUS. oh man. i missed these guys the most. really!
What a day! I'm exhausted. and i haven't unpacked.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment