Sunday, October 11, 2009

As the preparations start to rush
And all the crowd goes hush
I'm suddenly really nervous.

Nervous about my trip.
About how my group is going to cope without me.
About how i'm gonna be getting my grades online, probably later than the rest.
About how I'm going to have to prepare for Chinese As over at the States.

Yet, I'm totally EXCITED ABOUT FLYING AGAIN!
After leaving that place for two years, I'm gonna return to the beautiful place. Haven!

When I think about all the people I'm gonna meet again,
Think about all the different types of food, shopping, and everything.
I'm so willing to throw all my work aside, and fly again

Then when I think about how my group might not be able to do as well because I'm overseas. shits
Not so much about Chinese 'cos I can always try again next year during June(probably aiming for a B)
But all about how unfair its gonna be to the group.

I'm such a terrible group member.

No comments: