Holidays are officially over. So was exams.
They just flew by me, and now I'm (supposed to be) all ready for school to start!
Holidays were filled with study sessions, meet-ups, quick lunch and dinners, and everything sweet. Exams were surprisingly STRESS-FREE. I didn't do as well as i could have, should have, and must have. should have just put in a little more effort in studying.
Now that exams are over, I met up with some special friends of mine from MG, to celebrate grace's birthday on the 29th. Diane and I met up earlier to look for a suitable laptop for grace, and bought a cake too! haha. Its so good to constantly meet up with these ppl all over again, before everyone gets busy with school and all.
Nerd's constant Late Arrivals,
Maween's constant "cancellingoutonme"s
Grace's random rubbish,
Looloo's "jieyi, did you miss me?"X50000
LP's freakin loudness the whole restaurant can hear you!
everyone's uniqueness that makes this bunch so fun
&finally, the little camwhore side of everybody
Somethings just never change(:
&i'm ready for school to start.
I've got my nice Paperchase file, I've packed my bag, and I'm fully motivated.
Somehow, there's just something lacking.
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment