Teen-youth camp 2009
It was the bomb! Lots of fun and fellowship with fellow camp mates, and I love the little rooms we have all to ourselves. Some hiccups along the way, and i can't say for sure that "all's well", but all in all, I had fun, and i learnt a lot!(:
Had a litle food poisoning on the first day, but it got better. Then we started seeing ppl getting the flu bug passed around during camp. Temperature of ppl rose, and well, more and more got sick.
Returned from camp on thursday, and caught the Night at the Musuem 2!
It's dumb how i was the ONLY person laughing in the cinemas. Caught it with my parents and bro.
Imagine this. with only three rows of the cinemas filled up, with kids and parents. I was the only teenager there. so I was the only one laughing throughout the whole movie.
Makes me wonder if its my offset humour, or is it just that they don't get it?
Had a litle food poisoning on the first day, but it got better. Then we started seeing ppl getting the flu bug passed around during camp. Temperature of ppl rose, and well, more and more got sick.
Returned from camp on thursday, and caught the Night at the Musuem 2!
It's dumb how i was the ONLY person laughing in the cinemas. Caught it with my parents and bro.
Imagine this. with only three rows of the cinemas filled up, with kids and parents. I was the only teenager there. so I was the only one laughing throughout the whole movie.
Makes me wonder if its my offset humour, or is it just that they don't get it?
No comments:
Post a Comment