After the OP, lunch at BBQ Chicken. Honestly, not worth the money. I don't like it as much. Amanda and Loretta joined us.
A little hiccups here and there, and we finally arrived at Marina Barrage!
Armed with chips, salsa sauce, sushi, and picnic mats, and a kite, we marched up that lushes green "hill", and plonked our fat butts down on the wet grass. I loved it. How i wish we could have slacked there for a while longer. How i wish the weather was better. Anyhow, the experience was awesome, and I loved it. LETS DO IT AGAIN!
We headed down to town after that, to catch the Paris 36! I love love loveeeed the show. I was totally transported to those days, and i felt the passion&love these actors have. Billy Bombers for dinner, and we headed down to MY PLACE!
whee. my first sleepover at my place. I had my fun, and sorry these guys didnt get to watch the DVDs cos the player wasn't in the house. Swam in the morning, ate Roti Prata in the morning, then Amanda and Shi Min left. Hanis, Jacq, and I went to Ion to explore, and well, entertained ourselves for two hours. Ion is so huge, has so many posers, and so many familiar faces.
Sakae with Grace and Tiffany! haha. these guys are HILARIOUS. boy, i missed them soooooo much. they are so annoyingly funny, and i love them for that. Ate like. 36 plates in total (yes we counted), and then i headed for my first tuition.
All in all, these two days have been the most magnificent ambitious encouraging satisfying two days i had since a longgggg time. I'm so thankful for these friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment