Sunday, November 08, 2009

Flying in the wind

This weekend has been awesome.
Seeing the open house to be such a success, its really, WOW.
I had a lot of fun giving out balloons to the young cute adorable irresistibly awesome.
The excited faces they have when they see the balloons,
the anticipation as the balloon grows closer,

the kids' cheekiness when they think their too old for a balloon, but cmon, who can resist a balloon. Even old aunties couldnt resist a good ol' balloon.
Yes, they were gone in a flash.

"Flying in the wind" I haven't watched Up, but darn it'd be soooo cool to fly in the sky holding balloon.
Walking against the strong winds holding so many balloons, my feet almost felt like it was gonna lift off the ground. Well. ALMOST.

It was awesome yesterday 'cos awesome HANIS came down to help out! Love her man. She was totally nice. Showing off her "skills" on the piano, acting like she can play the guitar and drums, and giving out the flyers! muhahaha. I had lots of fun with her just hanging out, and playing at the same time. whee. I hope you had as much fun as i did! Tiring and stuff but yeah! we got it over and done with(:

btw, i'm so inspired to change to wordpress. yes, i'll get to it soon.
After i clear my table, pack up all the work i had this year, clear up my luggage, catch up with friends.
sighs procrastination kills.

No comments: