Alright, man. I'm into Tampines JC, and I'm not too excited about it.
Despite having zero friends from school in a foreign edge of of singapore. Stories of people doing equally good or worse than me getting into better schools just makes me wanna puke.
Appeal letters flew to the schools, and I'm really hoping to get out of Tampines. It's far, and i dont like the school. AT ALL.
Lots of regrets like. why didnt i put NYJC as first choice, or why didnt i just go on a month haitus, and do much better in Os. Sighs, but what's done is done! I'll just look ahead, and get on with life.
After all, we'll go ahead, and take As all together, and well, i'll work my butt off to get some decent grades!
Never look back. never regret. never complain. never drop a tear.
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment