Today, duan almost got hit by a car. She was soo close, its so scary. All of our hearts skipped a beat when we saw how the car missed her by an inch. CARELESS, yes. scary at the same time. I can't believe how life is so fragile. When we sat there watching Leyi and Yiling's baptism, i was so happy for them. At the same time, i kept thinking about the incident. I almost stepped right behind her.
Lunch after service was pretty funny. Everyone upsized and everyone couldnt finish. so dumb how everyone was willing to pay extra just for that 4 coupons. Stupid macs must be makng tons of cash now.
Anyhow, I'm so glad these two girls have been baptised! So proud of your courage to proclaim your faith in front of all your family and friends(: you'll get your pressies soon.
Pasir Ris with my brother after service.
I loved it so much. Just let myself play away! ended up all dirty and sweaty, and my lil brother had so much fun!
And cos it just rained there, the park was pretty empty, and the climbing things were all CLEAN! :D wet but clean.
macs breakfast tmr with the class, then math lecture and the beginning of terrible training regime for the KCP Invitational Shoots on saturday. Excited!!!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment