Saturday, September 12, 2009

Behold, the power!

Starbucks today was awesome.
I tell you, Starbucks is becoming my favourite hangout. ALL OF THEM. not one. ALL.
I simply loved the short time i spent there this afternoon at coro.
&the one at thomson plaza, cityhall, tampines, simei, bugis, tanglin mall.... the list goes on and on.

Although, the "interrogation" could have been more pleasant.
I couldn't share as much, but it was great to see everyone again.
With my new found lovee-Java Chip at the old petrol kiosk, we sat facing the road.
and watched couples come and go in stylish motorcycles doing things we weren't supposed to see.
I enjoyed myself guys, thanks a million.

It feels good to be relaxed about everything.
but with promos in 20 days, I really can't discern if my state of relaxation is good or bad.
All I know is, I'm having loads of fun- everyday of my life.
I'm far from being ready for promos. Very NEARRR retaining.
"I've never heard of people retaining in JC" i hope so.

Today was four solid hours of information absorption
The first two hours is always fun under the "supposed-to-be" cold aircon in the little dim room with twenty over students.
Then the next two hours spent laughing at Christel and Kim's funny comments.

No comments: