Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Slow me down

Oh boy, the last week has just been so hectic, I hardly had any time to breath.
commitments at home, at 'work', and at school.
my week can be summarised as "today: went out, ytd: went out, the day before: went out, the day before that: went out"

Monday till tuesday was my shooting camp. It was honestly quite a bomb! Night walks, wet games, amazing races, wow! A long two day camp, and I really enjoyed it. Acquaintances became friends, especially with the seniors. I embarrassed myself like I'd never want to see myself doing it ever again. Dead Silence is a freaky show!

Magic Fiddler's exhibition at suntec was such fun! Playing with kids is so much fun. The innocence and zest they have. its amazing how some kids can pick up drumsticks and start beating out a tune, how once their tiny fingers touch the keyboard, a tune came out even though they've never touched them before. Its like a new-found talent just like *snap* that! wow, I wish i had talent like that!

Project work is really killing me, but i'm having lots of fun with these guys. Weekly visits to the National Library's Children's section are hilarious moments spent laughing at funny things kids do. They trip and fall, run around in circles, jump and shout, and do all sorts of things that "sometimes you just wish you had a video cam"



'The world calls me into activity. The flurry of human expectations threatens my peace with you, O God. The business of the day creeps in. The traffic becomes heavy. Slow me down, Lord. Grant me such peace within that I may stand firm in the discomfort and turmoil of today. Help me see You in the unexpected. Open my ears to hear Your voice amid the cacophony of my day. Remind me You are here.'

No comments: