Monday, May 11, 2009

The grass is always greener on the other side

As humans, we're never content.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
We compare, find things different, and wish we were over there.
We never stop and think.
We never bothered to place ourselves in others' shoes.
The people on the other side.
Perhaps they're looking over too, saying "the grass is greener on their side"

I have to constantly tell myself that this is where He has led me to, and well, I do have to give my best for Him.
But crap, why is it always so hard.
With the same title as I had for the past few years. but yet, things are so difficult now.

Culture shock? Not really. I came over with zero expectations, but they surpassed that.

I can't help but think, what makes things so different over this side?



School's been alright. Ups and downs are for everyone.
CCA's been boring shits. Please get me outta here! its freakin boring, i really REALLY wanna change CCA. its just PT, and shooting. whoever said that shooting was fun, is terribly, absolutely, WRONG.
June holidays are round the corner! cheers to those waiting for a long break!

Pizza from The Polo Club is the BEST. chompchomp!

Arrogance gets you NO WHERE in life. Wake up!

No comments: