First time I had three suppers in the night
First time I ran side by side with Dr William Tan
First time I ran for one hour
First time I was called "ma'am"
Last time i'll stay over in school.
It was craziness yesterday. Being the MC for the campfire was really an experience. Seeing how everyone slowly soaked in the mood, such that they were even sad to leave the campfire. I twas really enjoyable seeing SWIFTS winning!! :D haha! i bet they love their senior. Coming together with the rest of them were fun too. It was such an enjoyable day. After campfire, I shot some bball with pang, then took a bath. being MC with lesley was really fun! improvising big time!
It was hilarious. Naomi, Huiting, and me decided that we were gonna stay up, so, we did! we went down to ESSO to get instant noodles ( supper number one) we ran all the way down. so fun! then we walked down to the tracks, and ran one round. then after that, i joined the photographers. haha. crazy people man. had my second supper, roti prata, before we went ahead to jog
together with grace, we ran with Dr Tan for about an hour, then we slacked around. it was hilarious. oh wells.
Day broke, and people started waking up. Joined the company for breakfast, and chapel too. I was dozing off at the back already, Apparently, I was the only one who managed to keep myself awake for the whole time.
ladeeda. such a wonderful day. Before all the drama, I went for a BS near my school. Interesting and fun, people were targetting me througout. lol. ahwells.
pictures coming in SOON
No comments:
Post a Comment