Sunday, January 18, 2009

A new start, a new life

After Os ended, I've been idling away with outings like shopping, movies, and gatherings. pretty fun, actually.
So, the results are out, and I was pretty disappointed. But, well, move along with life!

A new life is going to start soon! JC life will start, and the secondary school life will be put at the back of our minds. Occasional gatherings will obviously be there, but we'll also have to continue in life. Find new friends, Adjust to a new school, work much harder in life to reach the goals we've set for ourselves.

Going through the schedules weekly have been like strudding through the forest. Walking all alone along the path, admiring the scenery, someone pops by, and joins you on your journey, before they part for their own. these people come and go, and so, the moments left alone are often times to reflect.

I'm actually excited for the new life ahead. Hoping to get into a good JC, and well,just go on.

-jie

No comments: