Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me
alright. this is gonna be a hectic week.
midyears are up and coming,and obviously i've been slacking away. so, zero confidence.
oh wells. 12 more days! oh wells. im in need of shopping:D
started tuition yesterday. and that place was SOO messy. i didnt really expect this sort of environment. i got a shock. oh wells. the house could have been really nice. oh wells. that lady is really amazing. she has the amount of patience and endurance to have tuition all the way into the night at 11. sheesh. and boy, i pity her so much. she has to wear nice clothes at home. can you imagine how hot she can be? lol. oh wells. she's a nice lady. she teaches from primary school all the way up to JC. wow. amazing. i sat through primary, secondary, and JC lessons. WOW. i broke my very own record. 3 hours of non stop tuition. whee. no break, nothing. i didnt even go toilet, partly cos i didnt know where it was. ><>
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment