Sunday, April 13, 2008

A little boy of thirteen was on his way to school
He heard a crowd of people laughing and he went to take a look
Thousands were listening to the stories of one man
He spoke with such wisdom, even the kids could understand
The hours passed so quickly, the day turned into night

Everyone was hungry but there was no food in sight
The boy looked in his lunchbox, at the little that he had
He wasn't sure what good it'd do, there were thousands to be fed
But he saw the twinkling eyes of Jesus, the kindness in His smile

And the boy cried out with the trust of a child, he said:
"Take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as You will
I surrender
Take my fears, my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
To feed them all."

I often think about that boy when I'm feeling small
And I worry that the work I do means nothing at all
But every single tear I cry is a diamond in His hands
And every door that slams in my face, I will offer up in prayer
So I'll give You every breath that I have
Oh Lord, You can work miracles
All You need is my "Amen"

So, take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as You will
I surrender
Take my fears, my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
I hope it's not too small

I trust in You, I trust in You

So take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as You will
I surrender
Take my fears, my inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
No gift is too small

Awards ceremony yesterday was.. ok.
at 11, i got the msg from Ms Yang that we needed to be there 1 hour earlier.
lesley had a python in her house. cassie was. not prepared. the same reaction from both of them
"OMG are you freakin' serious?!" haha. it was kinda funny. but i didnt want to be anti climatic.
so, rushed home, got there on time. Mrs Tay happily came 15 mins late.
we were late. so. 5 mins to learn how to hold the flag. i must say, we're pretty good! lol. all thanks to Shermaine(: it was totally confusing. no idea. totally random. weird.
it was.. ok.
no major screw ups. i thought i was gonna screw up so bad. all the staff sergeants and DIs. oh gosh. i felt so small.and lousy.
so, 1st coy. Gold for Sec and Primary, Sustain Achievement for primary, Sustained Gold award for sec or the other way round. not too sure. oh wells. all the other companies were like. scream scream scream. then 1st coy was.. zzzzz... lol. i was wondering how the principals can all arrive at the same time.

then. today. went to church, and normal lah. then.
people got scolded for attire. well, i didnt think it was THAT bad for one or two. but. yeah. she has high standards. oh wells. the people were like. standing at the door watching.
then before i left, seowmeiLS even asked me if she was too loud. lol.

and the episode still continues. well, i must say. im disappointed. in every single one of you.


short post for a short weekend. history and amath test on tuesday. i tell you, im gonna die on tuesday
PFT 2.4, Amath differentiation test, history test, st lukes hospital visit.
sighs. what to say. i just wanna pon school. please?

No comments: